- 3 – 15oz cans great northern or cannellini beans, drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped (I prefer shredded)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (I take half the onion and saute in pan after cooking chicken)
- 2 medium red peppers, seeded and chopped (I use one pepper)
- 1 – 4oz can of green chilies (I prefer jalapenos)
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth (I use 4 cups)
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Combine all ingredients in a crockpot slow cooker. Mix thoroughly. Cover; cook on Low 8-10 hours (or on High for 4-5 hours).
Makes 8 Servings.
Serving Suggestion, serve with cheese quesadillas.