- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup REESE’S Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts(optional)
Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and nuts, if desired.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
About 5 dozen cookies.