- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 packages of croissant rolls
- 1 packages shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Follow directions on taco seasoning packet to prepare meat
- Lay out croissant rolls with point to the outside in a circular shape
- Place seasoned meat on the laid out croissant rolls
- Top with cheese and fold over the croissant and tuck underneath
- Add more cheese on top if desired.
- Place in pre-heated oven until golden brown (20 minutes).
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes.