- 1/2 lb. hamburger
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 4 tsp. vinegar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can pork and beans (30 oz.)
- 1 can garbanzo beans (15 oz.)
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 package frozen lima beans (10 oz. or 16 oz. canned)
- Fry bacon and cut into small pieces. (set aside)
- Brown hamburger.
- Chop onions and cook onions with hamburger until slightly caramelized.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Heat several hours in slow cooker until ingredients have come to a boil and flavors have combined.